This is to inform the general public especially those who chose The University of Port Harcourt, Uniport has their first or second choice that the school has announced its 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise. Below are the details of screening exercise.
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
2012/2013 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their 1st and/or 2nd choice in the 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a score of 200 and above for Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering (except Civil & Environmental Engineering), management Sciences, Medicine, Nursing and Social Sciences; 180 and above for others are invited to a Screening Exercise. Candidates who chose Medicine as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into Biochemistry, Microbiology or Animal & Environmental Biology subject to acceptable performance. Alternatively, they should contact other universities for admission into Medicine and contact Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board. Also, there will be no admission into the department of Geography & Environmental Management. The schedule for the Screening exercise is as follows:
Day/Date of Exercise Time College/Faculties/Disciplines
Thursday, 14th June 7.00 am Science/Agriculture
Friday, 15th June, 2012 7.00 am Humanities/Education
Saturday, 16th June, 2012 7.00 am Social Sciences
Monday, 18th June, 2012 7.00 am College of Health (Dentistry/Physiology/Anatomy/Pharmacy/Nursing)
Tuesday, 19th June, 2012 7.00 am Management Sciences
Wednesday, 20th June, 2012 7.00 am Engineering
1st – 13th June, 2012 – Registration
- First Choice Candidates: Input UTME Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details.
- Second Choice Candidates should enter personal and UTME details.
- Print slip for payment at www.uniport.edu.ng
- Proceed to any of the Bank Branches listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment of N1,000.00 (excluding bank and access charges to an online practice test). The Screening Exercise will be computer-based. The online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
- Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip and upload your recent (not more than six months) full-faced passport photograph.
- Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
14th – 20th June, 2012 – Screening Exercise
Login to www.uniport.edu.ng to read the detailed Registration Procedure for Post UTME Screening Exercis 2012/2013.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
· A clear copy of Photo-card printed online.
· Writting materials and non-programmable calculator.
· Candidates’ names on their O’Level certificates and JAMB results must be same with what is filled on the Post-UTME form.
· Mobile phones, walkman, ipod, ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the screening venue.
· Candidates must apply within the registration period as the link for the Application Forms will be disabled at mid-night; 12th June
· Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am each day.
· Parents and guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the Screening
· For technical support during the registration, send an email to putme email@example.com. For enquiries, call any of the following
numbers: 08152665020; 08102450557; 08095646966; 08157374445; 08151155071; 08138740076; 08102450544
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT 12TH JUNE, 2012.
MATILDA NNODIM (MRS.)
Please share this to your facebook wall so that your friend will get to know. Also use the sharing button to send to your email or your friend’s email.