ELIZADE University is a licensed private university situated in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University’s learning environment comprises state-of-the-art structures and infrastructural facilities, as well as teaching equipment that rank at par with those in educational institutions in developed countries. The University’s human resource is being attracted from the diaspora, under the Protem Vice-Chancellorship of Prof. Adrian Bull, a Briton and a foremost Professor of tourism and hospitality management. The University’s academic programmes were developed to address the nation’s man-power needs, and in tandem with the trends in the industry.
Learning is student-centred in the University, and shall be conducted with international best practices. Accommodation, dining, leisure, sports, mentorship and moderated socialisation are therefore guaranteed on-campus.
The University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Attempt of UTME
All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2012/2013 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB.
University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted on Friday, 13th July, 2012 at 10.00 a.m. at the University Campus. Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2012/2013 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
Ordinary Level Requirements
All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit level passes in five (5) subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings. These subjects shall include English Language for all applicants, with 4 other subjects.
For a List of Programmes and Programme Specific Admission Requirements, visit the Undergraduate Courses Page by clicking on its link on the right.
HOW TO APPLY
- All academic programmes run for a period of 4 years
- There is no Direct Entry admission for the 2012/2013 session
Mode of Application
1 All prospective applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of N5,500 into the University’s Account as follows:
|S/N||Name of Bank||Account Number|
|a.||First Bank of Nig. Plc||2020336983|
|b.||WEMA Bank Plc||0122129191|
|d.||ACCESS Bank Plc||0056174715|
|e.||Shield Micro Finance Bank, Ilara-Mokin||40005454|
2. They should then access the University website on www.elizadeuniversity.edu.ng to download the 2012/2013 application/registration form for Post-UTME Screening Exercise which should be completed, scanned along with the bank Teller showing evidence of payment and sent as e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com not later than Friday, 29th June, 2012.
3. Alternatively, application/registration forms for Post-UTME Screening Exercise can be purchased at the following selling points:
500, Wuraola AdeOjo Avenue,
Plot 596, Cadastral Zone, AO,
Opposite Bolingo Hotel,
Central Area District, Abuja.
Elizade Nig. Ltd.
Opposite Former Police Headquarters,
Akure, Ondo State.
Elizade Nig. Ltd.
Plot 114, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout,Opposite African Oil Field, Port Harcourt,
5th Floor, Elizade-Toyota Plaza,
322A, Ikorodu Road, Anthony,
Elizade Nig. Ltd., Km 13, Benin-Asaba Expressway, Opposite NUEL Holdings, Asaba,
Elizade Nig. Ltd.,
Goshen Estate, By ELF B/Stop,
Lekki, Lagos State.
Elizade Nig. Ltd. Opposite Nigeria Christian Institute,
Beside Ibom Hall, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Elizade Nig. Ltd.
AP Filling Station Premises,
By Emmanuel College Gate,
Samonda, Ibadan, Oyo State.
4. All applications shall be acknowledged within 48 hours of the receipt of applications.
5. Candidates should check the result of the screening exercise and the admission status on the ELIZADE University website THREE days after the screening exercise
For enquiries, please call:
08101563682, 08158355812, 07083611621