We are pleased to inform all University of Benin, Uniben, has finally released the procedure for clearance for 2011/2012 admission process.
1. Click Admission list
2. Type in your Jamb Registration number and click search
3. Print out your Admission profile by clicking on your Jamb registration number
4. ONLY CANDIDATES ADMITTED AND HAVE REQUISITE RESULTS TO CLEAR SHOULD PROCEED TO ANY OF THE DESIGNATED BANKS TO PAY THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE ITEMIZED BELOW VIA E-TRANZACT AND OBTAIN RECEIPT.
College of Medical Sciences Candidates – ?44,250.00
Other Candidates – ?34,250.00
Oceanic Bank Plc, UBA Plc, Unity Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Mainstream (Afribank) Plc, First Bank Plc, EcoBank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, Wema Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, Intercontinental Bank Plc, Keystone Bank (PHB) Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, GT Bank Plc, FCMB Plc, Stanbic IBTC bank
Payment of acceptance fee commences on 28th November 2011. Ask for e-tranzact officer in any of the banks
5. With e-tranzact payment, candidates should proceed to complete their Eligibility Forms online atUniben’s Official Website and print out their online acceptance fee receipt.
6. In addition to providing the information specified on the Eligibility Form, candidates are also required to scan and upload the following documents.
a. Certificates/ Statements of result
b. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
c. Acceptance Letter
d. Guarantor’s Letter
e. Affidavit of Good Conduct
f. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
g. JAMB offer of Provisional Admission slip to UNIBEN
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
7. A candidate who has successfully completed his/her Eligibility Form online is required to print out the form, and present same with their two receipts and six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g, including six coloured passport photographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results on line to the clearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
9. Physical clearance commences Thursday 1st to Thursday 22nd December, 2011 at the University Auditorium 9.00am to 5pm each day, Mondays to Fridays.
10. Limited accommodations are available for Fresh candidates effective from Thursday 1st December 2011
11. Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited. The release of completed and signed eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
Because of the recent Fraud site discovered by management, try to always make sure you are vigilant and on the official website of the school so you don’t fall a victim.
To get to the Uniben’s Official Website at any time, click here