Unilag Releases First 2011/2012 Admission List
This is to inform all our esteemed members and non members that the University of Lagos has released the official Admission list for entry for the 2011/2012 Academic Session.
The list is available online according to faculties/departments and you can check your name by clicking on the faculty you belong below:
Candidates who are given admission are to begin their registration at the Multipurpose Hall of the University between 19th and 30th September at 10am each day.
Candidates should bring along 12 passport photographs with the following original and four photocopies of the underlisted items:
1. Utme result slip.
2. Unilag post utme result slip
3. Ssce/gce/neco statement of result.
4. Clear copies of computer printout containing private candidate’s result duly certified by the principal.
5. Letter of reference from a reputable clergyman/imam/lawyer/senior civil servant.
6. Birth certificate/sworn declaration of age.
7. Testimonial from primary and secondary schools attended.
Candidates must have attained the age of sixteen (16) by october 2011 to be eligible for registration.
The University also seriously advises that impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit admission and will be handed over to the police/law enforcement agent.
* The mode of dressing should be formal
* Candidates not properly dressed will not be attended to
* Parents/guardians/members of staff not connected with registration are not expected at the venue of the registration exercise.
Naijajobslink Team wishes you success!