2011/2012 Pre- Degree Science Programme Entrance Supplementary Application Form
The general public is hereby informed that Application forms for admission into the Pre-degree Science Programme of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso will be available on-line for completion as from Monday, September 12, 2011 on website www.lautech.edu.ng
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE 0rdinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physic, Biology and Chemistry. Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission needs not apply.
Duration of Programme
The programme is expected to run for six (6) Calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final Examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the Degree programme.
Method of Application
(1) Interested prospective candidates are to pay Ten thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) to the account number 1951070000010 to the Skye Bank Apake, Ogbomoso and obtain an access card.
- ( 2)The Personal Identification Number (PIN) from the access card is to be used to gain access to the online application form at
- ( 3)Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form. Incomplete application form will not be treated.
- The closing date for the submission of application form is Friday, October 7, 2011. Each Candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
- Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained..
- The entrance examination will take place on Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 11.00 am at specified centres in Ogbomoso.
Placement into degree programme
Placement into degree programme will be based on admission requirement, Faculty/Departmental requirements, performance at the end of programme examination, participation of the ICT intensive training and availability of space in the desired degree programme.
Information on Choice of Programme
Each candidate is expected to make two (2) choices out of the undergraduate programme options available at LAUTECH as listed below. The options are divided into Groups A and B. Each candidate is expected to choose only one programme from any of the two groups.
No candidate should make the two choices from the same group !!!
Group A. Choose only one programme
|Engineering and Technology||
|Management Sciences||1 Accounting
2 Transport Management
|College of Health Sciences||Medicine, Physiology, Bio-Chemistry, Nursing, Anatomy, Medical Laboratory Science|
Group B Choose only one programme
|Pure and Applied Sciences
All successful candidates will mandatorily obtain the JAMB form and sit for 2011 Unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTME)
For further enquiries contact us through our e-mail address below. email@example.com
Rev. J.A Agboola