This is to inform our esteemed members that the University of Ibadan (UI) has released its 2011/2012 post utme result, cut off marks and its first choice 2011/2012 admission list.
The admission Screening lists is released according to faculty and there are other criteria used in admitting students
Candidates who applied for admission into the university of Ibadan can now check the cut of points using this link: http://admissionsui.ui.edu.ng/faq/index.php
The First Choice Admission lists for short listed candidates are below:
FAQs About University Ibadan 2011/2011 Post UTME
1. What do I bring along for the Post-UTME Screening?
I. Receipt of payment for N2,000.00 Admission Processing Fee in the Bank
II. Two(2) recent passport photographs
III. Writing Materials (HP Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener)
IV. Letter of Invitation printed from the web
2. What NOT to bring to the Examination Venues
Answer: Razor Blade, Calculator, I-Pad and GSM Phone)
3. Where will the 2011/2012 Firstchoice Post-UTME screening take place?
Answer: Within the campus of the University of Ibadan, in designated centres in the Faculties of Law, The Social Sciences and Science
4. How will I know my Centre for the Post-UTME Screening?
Answer: Your letter of invitation for the Screening printed from the web will provide information about the Examination Venue. Kindly, endeavour to check your e-mail regularly for information about your examination centre.
5. When is the Post UTME Screening Exercise?
Answer: Monday, August 29, 2011 Time: 8.00 am.
6. What is the permissible mode of dressing?
Answer: Candidates are advised to be formally dressed
7. If I miss the Screening Exercise, do I have another opportunity?
Answer: Except for the change of course exercise.
8. If I am not called up for the 1st and 2nd Choice Screening Exercise, what other opportunities do I have?
Answer: Your last opportunity is the change of course. Be on the look out on the web for detailed information about the exercise.
9. Are Mobile Phone and other electronic devices allowed?
Answer: No. You will be disqualified from writing the examination. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
10. How will I know my status after the Screening Exercise?
Answer: Successful candidate will be communicated via e-mail, GSM phones and U.I. Website.
11. I have paid for the pin but could not access the web, what do I do?
Answer: The web will be re-opened from 23 August, to 2 September, 2011 to enable 1st choice candidates, who were unable
to upload their submission before now to do so.