2011/2012 PUME SCREENING EXERCISE
(1st choice candidates only)
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2011/2012 session will take place as indicated below.
- Candidates who chose Niger Delta University as first choice ONLY, the PUME screening exercise for second choice candidates may come later
- Minimum UME score for all candidates is 180
The Registration Process is as follows
i. Go to any Diamond or Skye Bank branch in Nigeria along with your UTME Registration slip.
ii. Purchase an e-pin slip for Niger Delta University Post-UTME screening for a fee of 2,000 Naira ( two thousand Naira). The University cannot subsidize other charges such as Bank charges. iii. Go online and log onto www.ndu.edu.ng and link the site www.ndu.ac or go directly to www.ndu.ac , and click on ‘Apply for Post-UTME screening exercise ’. Complete the online application for Post-UTME screening.
iv. The Passport photograph- the passport photograph will be captured by using a web camera available on the computer you are using for the online registration. You do not need to scan a photogragh and upload for the registration. Applicants must ensure that the computer they are using has a web camera.
v. Print out the generated Acknowledgment Letter and your Application form. Your seat number for the screening exercise will be indicated on the form.
You must bring these (Acknowledgment letter and Application form) along to the screening venue.
Candidates are advised to make photocopies of the Acknowledgment Letter and the Application form. Candidates without the Acknowledgement Letter and Application form will not be allowed to do the Post-UTME screening exercise.
vi. Notification for Post-UTME exerciseYou will receive a notification through SMS via telephone and by e-mail indicating whether or not you are qualified to do the screening exercise. The dates for your screening exercise will also be available on our web site www.ndu.edu.ng NOTE1. Your application will not be successful if:
- your UTME score is less than 180
- the appropriate e-pin was not used
- If you enter a State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB Registration Form.
2. Always check your e-mail box for mails.
3. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
i. Passport Photograph – scanned photographs will not be accepted by the online registration system. Ensure that the computer you are using has a web camera which will take your passport photograph.
ii. Use the same name as you used in your UTME.
iii. Submit two valid e-mail addresses and phone numbers in your registration form. (Niger Delta University will not be held responsible if you use invalid e-mail and Telephone numbers)
4. SCHEDULE OF SCREENING EXERCISEThe following faculties will take their screening exercise as follows:
|Day 1- Wednesday 24th August, 2011||Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of ScienceFaculty of Education Faculty of Agricultural Technology|
|Day 2 – Thursday 25th August,2011||Faculty of Management Sciences Faculty of Basic Medical Science – (Medicine and Med. Lab Sci.)Faculty of PharmacyFaculty of Nursing|
|Day 3 – Friday 26th August, 2011||Faculty of Law Faculty of Arts|
|Day 4 – Saturday 27th August,2011||Faculty of Social Sciences|
Time- Screening Period 7am- 8:30am
Venue- Niger Delta University, Gloryland Campus (Main Campus), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State.
NOTICE OF SPECIFIC HALLS OF SCREENING WILL BE PLACED AT THE UNIVERSITY GATE ON THE DATE OF SCREENING AND ON OUR WEB SITE. PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR HALL USING YOUR SEAT NUMBER. DATE, TIME AND VENUE OF SCREENING EXCERCISE ARE ALSO POSTED ONLINE ON OUR WEBSITE www.ndu.edu.ng
The Screening process is time consuming, given the fact that it involves Biometric techniques such as finger printing, late comers will not be screened.
Those resident outside Yenagoa/Wilberforce Island are advised to come a day earlier. The University is not responsible for accommodating any candidate.
A. BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR THE SCREENING
- HB pencils and erasers. No biros or pens will be allowed.
- Acknowledgement Letter and Application form.
CAUTION! B. DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INTO THE SCREENING HALL
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones (will be confiscated. The Niger Delta University will not be liable)
5. DISQUALIFICATION CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES AND ORDINARY LEVEL GRADES ( SSCE, GCE, NECO AND THEIR EQUIVALENT), AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION
6. MODE OF DRESS DURING SCREENING Decent Dressing
TONBRA MORRIS-ODUBO REGISTRAR