This is to inform all UTME Candidates who applied for admission into First Degree programmes of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike and scored 180 and above that the Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2011/2012 admission into the University will hold at the University Campus on Saturday 20th August 2011 at 8am prompt.
All candidates who chose Michael
Okpara University of Agriculture,
Umudike as their First or Second
choice are eligible.
Beginning from Tuesday, 9th
August, 2011, candidates are
required to register online for the
Screening Exercise by logging on to
the University’s website at
www.mouau.edu.ng. To register,
candidates must proceed as follows:
Get to any of the under listed banks
in and around Umuahia to pay the
sum of One thousand naira only,
being processing fee and collect the
registration PIN voucher.
The Banks are:
* Oceanic Bank International Plc,
Umuahia & Umudike.
* Intercontinental Bank Plc, Umuahia
* Zenith Bank, Umuahia.
* First Bank Plc, Umuahia.
* Bank PHB, Umuahia.
Log on to the University website at
www.mouau.edu.ng and follow
the link for 2011 UTME registration.
Proceed to complete the online
registration form, including
uploading their passport
photograph and printing out the
Registration closes on Thursday,
18th August, 2011.
Candidates should come to the venue of the exercise at 7.30 a.m. for the morning session and 11 a.m for the afternoon session with the
1. Printout of the completed online
2. A copy of the Passport size
photograph uploaded with
candidate’s full name and JAMB
Registration number written at the
3. Printout of the JAMB Result.
4. Writing Materials (e.g. Pen, HB
Pencil, Eraser, Ruler).
Candidates who applied into the underlisted Colleges will have their Post-UTME screening exercise in the Morning Session:
1. College of Engineering and
2. College of Agricultural Economics,
Rural Sociology & Extension.
3. College of Applied Food Science &
4. College Natural Resources and
5. College of Veterinary Medicine.
The colleges for the Afternoon Session include:
1. College of Agribusiness and Financial
2. College of Natural and Applied
3. College of Animal Science and
4. College of Crop and Soil Sciences.
Candidates should note that the use of handsets, scientific calculators and other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venues for the screening exercise.
Results of the screening exercise could be accessed at the University Website from August 22, 2011.