LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC SAGAMU ROAD, IKORODU
2011/2012 POST- UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
(A) ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice, and scored 160 and above in the 2011/2012 UTME
(B) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS;
(I) UTME Result Notification Slip must be presented at the screening centres
(II) GSM, Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed
(III) Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized personnel within and outside the Polytechnic will not be allowed at the screening centres during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
(IV) Purchase and submission of form on-line will close on Friday 15th August, 2011
(C) PROCEDURE FOR POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE;
1. Candidates are expected to make a payment of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira) excluding bank charges to e-Transact at any Bank.
2. Upon making full payment, candidates are given a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for purchase of Post-UTME form on-line
3. Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e.www.laspotech.net and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill-in their details and print out the screening slip.
(i) Click on the “2011/2012 Admission” link at the left hand corner.
(ii) Click on “proceed to Application Form”
(iii) Click on “start a new Application”
(iv) Select type of programme i.e. Post-UTME
(v) Thereafter, complete the “Basic Data form”. Ensure that all items marked (*) are completed
(vi) Then, Click on “Continue”
(vii) Select the means of payment applicable i.e. e-transact.
Enter the confirmation order and receipt numbers (these are issued at the bank at the point of payment) then click “Continue”.
Complete the application form as appropriate.
4. You will equally be required and prompted to upload a coloured passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
5. Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click “submit” application form.
6. Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at a later date so keep it safely.
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING VENUES, DATES AND PROGRAMMES www.blogme.naijajobslink.com
The screening exercise will take place between Wednesday 24th and Friday 26th August, 2011.
Candidates should, however, check back for the precise date, time and venue for the screening of their respective programmes of study on the LASPOTECH website: www.laspotech.net
*Candidates should note that examination starts at 9.00a.m each day at the screening centres
For further information, contact: Tunde (08052796145), Kenny (08052796130)
Please note that calls to the lines above are received between 9am through 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Princess Adetope Adebola Kosoko
Registrar/Secretary to Academic Board