All candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their first/second choice and have scored 180 and above in the June 2011 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board UTME are invited to the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening of the University scheduled to hold on Saturday, September 3, 2011.
Only candidates who have five (5) credits at one sitting are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results whose full results will be released by August 31, 2011 may be considered for the 2011/2012 admissions exercise.
Method of Application
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable processing fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only into the University account (see details below):
- Wema Bank Plc, Effurun Account No: 0101802301
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Effurun Account No: 411311466111
- UBA Plc, Effurun Account No: 1013647529
- Access Bank Plc, Effurun Account No: 0002747899
The teller should have SURNAME and initials of the candidate (in capital letters) as in the UTME result slip with candidate’s UTME registration number.
Applicants should note that they are to collect payment tellers for the processing fees from the designated banks.
- Upon payment of the Processing Fee of N2,000 at the designated banks, candidates are expected to do their Registration Online. This should be done by logging-on to FUPRE website: www.fupre.edu.ng or www.fupre.edu.ng/utme2011. At the Quick Links, Click on Post UTME and fill the ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION FORM provided the candidate took Federal University of Petroleum Resources as his/her First/Second Choice and scored 180 and above. Registration closes on Friday, September 2, 2011.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, follow ALL necessary instructions as “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please ensure that you check your entries properly and print an online copy before clicking on SUBMIT as you may not be able to make any corrections thereafter.
- Kindly use functional/current e-mail addresses and Mobile Numbers to enable the University to reach you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
| College of Technology
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Ugbomro, Effurun
Off Ughelli-Port Harcourt Rd,
Before Agbarho Bridge.
College of Science
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of the bank teller(s) indicating payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) processing fee
- Completed registration form (printed from the FUPRE website)
- JAMB UTME notification of results
- Candidates are implored to come to the examination centre with their recent passport photograph
- Candidates should come with their HB pencils and other writing materials
Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or electronic gadgets into the screening venue.
Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact: Postutme2011@mail.fupre.edu.ng. Cell Phone Numbers: 07032051208, 07036798027
We look forward to the cooperation and understanding of all candidates for a hitch-free admission exercise.
Mrs. E. E. GBAGI
Ag Registrar & Secretary to Council