Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo, Oyo State, Nigeria
2011/2012 Post Utme Screening Exercise
The post unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTME) screening exercise of the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo will hold on Tuesday 22nd September 2011.
Candidates are requested to note the following guidelines;
1. Candidates who chose the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo as their most preferred, more preferred and preferred choice of institution during the 2011 UTME and whose scores is 160 and above.
2. Candidates who did not choose the college initially either as most preferred, more preferred or preferred, but score 160 and above.
B. Requirements for the screening exercise
1. Candidate will be expected to complete the post UTME form online.
2. Each candidate will be expected to pay a screening fee of N1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only).
3. UTME e-notification of results slip
4. Original and photocopy of the print out copy of the online-registration.
5. SSCE/GCE O’Level results or equivalent.
6. Writing materials
1. Candidates who did not choose the college initially as most preferred, more preferred or preferred will bear the cost of change of institution. www.blogme.naijajobslink.com
2. All visual and hearing impaired candidates should report at the Admission Office of the College for the processing of their application forms.
C. METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Purchase admission application PIN on e-transact from the nearest Branch of any Commercial Bank.
2. Log on to www.fceoyoportal.com
3. Use your UTME registration number and PIN to gain access to the online form.
4. Fill in your details, submit and print your photo card.
5. Bring the photo card along to the venue of the screening exercise.
D. SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
Candidates are to please take note that submission of the application form the post UTME on the College website will close on Tuesday, 20th September, 2011.
E. TIME OF COMMENCEMENT OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Time; 9.00am prompt
Venue: College Language Hall