2011/2012 POST- UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates who made The Polytechnic, Ibadan one of their choices (Most Preferred, More Preferred, Preferred) in the 2011/2012 UTME and those who are interested in changing to The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
B. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Candidates are expected to obtain Scratch Cards(s) at designated banks.
2. Candidates are to visit The Polytechnic, Ibadan website and follow the steps below to make payment on-line and print their slips.
There are two (2) categories of applicants:-
Applicants who made The Polytechnic, Ibadan their 1st choice (either Most Preferred, More Preferred or Preferred) and are applying for Post-UTME;
Applicants who made The Polytechnic, Ibadan their 2nd choice (either as Most Preferred, More Preferred or Preferred) and those who did not choose The Polytechnic, Ibadan and are applying for change of Institution and THEREAFTER the Post-UTME.
Candidates in the second category are to purchase CHANGE OF INSTITUTION SCRATCH CARDS and should first follow procedure (ii) before (i) as stated below.
Post-UTME Screening Card is Three Thousand Naira while Change of institution Scratch Card is Five Thousand Naira.
(i) APPLICANTS FOR POST-UTME SCREENING
1. Visit The Polytechnic, Ibadan website www.polyibadan.edu.ng
2. Click on Post-UTME Screening
3. Log-in with your SERIAL NO and PIN CODE
4. Complete the application form as appropriate; Upload your Passport; Supply your Phone No and E-mail address.
5. Submit to print your Slip.
(ii) APPLICANTS FOR CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
1. Visit The Polytechnic, Ibadan website i.e. www.polyibadan.edu.ng
2. Click on Change of Institution
3. Login with your SERIAL NO and PIN CODE
4. Complete the application form as appropriate
5. Apply for POST-UTME by following the steps in Application Procedure
OTHER AVAILABLE COURSES
Candidates who are interested in the following National Diploma (ND) programmes can now apply by completing the online form:
* Local Government Studies
* Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
* Business Administration and Management
* Purchasing and Supply
DEADLINE: Friday 29th July, 2011.
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING DATE, TIME AND VENUE
Check the website for detailed information on 30th July, 2011.