P.M.B. 13, AUCHI
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
SCREENING OF POST UTME CANDIDATES FOR AUCHI POLYTECHNIC, AUCHI FOR THE 2011/2012 ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform all candidates, who have chosen Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi as the most preferred, more preferred or preferred Polytechnic for the 2011/2012 admissions, that the POST UTME screening exercise will hold from 4th to 6th August, 2011 in Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi
Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Year 2011 UTME are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
a. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY/SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES/ SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN
Thursday, 4th August, 2011 VENUES.
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Tech.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Mineral Resources Engineering Tech
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying/Geoinformatics & Land Surveying
- Fashion Design/Clothing Technology – New Auditorium
- Painting and General Art – New Auditorium
b. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY/SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
Friday, 5th August, 2011 VENUES:
- Science Lab Tech (SLT) – School Pavilion
- Computer Science – Broadcasting House
- Hospitality Management
- Polymer/Rubber Technology
- Mass Communication – New Auditorium
- Office Technology and Mgt. – ICT Lecture Theatre
c. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Saturday, 6th August, 2011 VENUES:
- Business Administration/Management – Sports Complex
- Accountancy – New Auditorium
- Banking and Finance – School Pavilion
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
(i) Candidates are to pay One thousand Naira (N1,000) only for Administrative charges to any of the following banks:
However, Candidates are required to buy their Scratch Cards from the above named banks at a cost of Five Hundred Naira only (N500) each.
(ii) Visit www.auchipoly.edu.ng
(iii) Click on Admissions
(iv) Follow further instructions as contained on the Polytechnic Website
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING
(i) Original and photocopies of SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result etc.
(ii) Two recent passport photographs
(iii) Original and photocopies of year 2011 UTME result slip
(iv) Bank Teller (Evidence of payment of administrative charges)
Candidates are to report at the designated venues on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at 7.00 a.m. on each day.
Eboreime G. O. (Esq.)