This is to inform candidates who made the Kwara State University as their first or second choice or interested in KWASU who must have changed their institutions through JAMB and scored 200 in the last JAMB UTME for 2011/2012 admission, including candidates for Direct Entry, are invited for screening which commences on Monday 18th July, 2011 at9.00am in the University Campus Auditorium, Malete,,, in these order:
1. Monday 18 – 22 July, 2011- Candidates who made KWASU their first choice.
2. Monday 1 – 5 August, 2011- Candidates who made KWASU their second choice.
3. Monday 8 – 12 August, 2011 – Candidates who do not choose KWASU but are interested.
The screening fee is N1,000.00, while administrative charges is N500.00. The fees should be paid into any of the following bank Account Numbers:
1. Skye Bank – 1771064595
2. FinBank — 3000351568
3. Zenith Bank — 1012444536
The Teller obtained from the banks should be brought to the venue of the screening exercise.
Candidates are requested to bring both the originals and photocopies (4 copies each) of their credentials including:
1. SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/ O’ Level Results, A/L Results (NCE,IJMB,OND/HND)
2. UTME Result slip
3. Certificate of Local Govt. Origin
4. Citizenship certificate
5. 4 Passport Photograph
6. KWASU Post–UTME form (The one printed from your email upon online application)
D. Candidates are advised to visit the University website: www.kwasu.edu.ng for further details