The 2011/2012 Bilateral Educational Agreement Scholarship application forms for nomination to Non English speaking countries ( Russia, China, Cuba, Morocco, Algeria, Romania, Greece, Ukraine, Turkey, Czech Republic, e.t.c) are now available on registeration and login to this site.
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Register by creating a user name and password for login to this site.
b. Login and Complete the (BEA) Application Form c. Download and complete the PDF version of the application form as well d. Submit the online form and the completed (PDF) application forms at the venue of the interview on the date scheduled for each applicant’s state.
FIELD OF STUDIES:
a. Postgraduate level (Master degree and Ph. D) in all fields
b. Undergraduate level- Medicine, Engineering, Geology, Building Engr, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Enironmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Political Science etc
A. POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants should hold a Masters Degree or First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign awards must have completed at least two years post qualification or employment practices in Nigeria. A knowledge of the Foreign language of the donor country is desired particularly for those applying for Russian Award. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35years.
B. UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) As and Bs in the senior secoundary school certificate (WAEC or NECO) All candidates must have As and Bs in the subjects relevant to their field of studies including English Language and Mathematics. Knowledge of Foreign language will be an added advantage. The age of certificate should not be more than Three (3) years (2008 – 2011).
VENUE OF INTERVIEW: All eligible applicants are to report for the interview at the venues nearest to them
Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centres. With the folowing attachments;
1. Two authenticated photocopies of educational certificates (Original certificates should be presented at the interview venues for sighting)
2. Only one certificate will be accepted ie WAEC or NECO for May/June, June /July, Oct/ Nov or Nov/ Dec . No combination of scores from more than one examination result..
3. Statement of results must be authenticated by WAEC or NECO
4. Two copies of Birth certificate/ statutory declaration of age dully signed , stamped and dated.
5. Sate of origin certificate dully signed, stamped and dated.
6. Twelve passport sized colour photographs with white background
7. Medical certificate of fitness, HIV/AIDS, Anti Rabbis and Hipatitis B free certificates obtained from Teaching Hospital/National Hospital, Abuja.
8. Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates will be required from postgraduate applicants. ix. Police Clearance Certificate
How to Apply:
If you are qualified, you can click here to register and apply